The pixiv colouring meme~
This was actually a lot of fun, especially since I tried out styles I either don't do often (watercolours) or have never done at all (otome game).
Clockwise from top left:
1. Original lineart: just an old doodle of some random girl I drew a while back, that was scanned and then subsequently forgotten in the depths of my drawing folder
2. Painting: I cheated and did it in multiple layers. /hates painting
3. Otome game: Characterized by its use of gradients, and plenty of shiny, soft lighting. Love the look of this one the most. (Based off Idea Factory's Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru colouring)
4. Monochrome: AGREE 100% with the guide that comes with the pixiv meme. This one was definitely the hardest.
5. Anime-style cel shading: I don't like cel-shading. (Based off Code Geass's cel-shading)
6. Watercolours: This turned out kind of pretty.
Original meme: [link]